Anyone can be considered as a potential adopter for Adoption Central England (ACE) providing they are over 21 years. It doesn’t matter whether you are married or single, in or out of work, or wha...Read more about this article...
Adoption Central England (ACE) is the regional adoption agency for:
- Coventry City Council
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Warwickshire County Council
- Worcestershire County Council
- Herefordshire Council
Adoption Central England (ACE)
We are looking for parents and families from all sections of the community who can provide permanent care for children who cannot live with their birth families. We put the children's needs at the centre of all our decision making and we will provide lifelong support to adoptive parents, children placed for adoption and adopted children through to adulthood.
Thinking about adopting a child is a big step and you will have many questions. ACE will offer the best possible advice by working with you, providing training and support, to give you and your family the best start.
ACE is currently recruiting families who:
- Can consider adopting children of all ages, particularly aged 3 and over;
- Are from ethnic minority backgrounds - if you are an Asian, Black or a mixed heritage family, we would be particularly interested in hearing from you;
- Can deal with potential health uncertainties in their adoptive child;
- Can adopt sibling groups of 2, 3 and 4 children;
- Can accept a child on a fostering for adoption basis where there might be some legal uncertainty about the child's plan or where the child is older and a period of fostering may be required before the adoption happens.
Want to speak to someone?
Our office hours are 9am - 5:30pm Mon - Fri. To speak to one of the team for an initial conversation please call0300 369 0556
All calls are in strictest confidence and any questions or queries will be answered by an experienced adoption social worker.
In an emergency which cannot wait until the ACE office opens please contact the Children’s Emergency Duty Team for your local authority.