If you have questions about ACE, the adoption process, or something else, you may find the answer on our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you’d like to get in touch, please either fill in the form below or call us on 0300 369 0556.
Compliments and complaints
ACE welcomes your views about the service and would wish to resolve any issues you have soon as possible:
Tel: 0300 369 0556
Or email: email@example.com
- We will contact you to discuss your comment/complaint
- We will listen carefully and record what you feel has gone wrong and what you think needs to happen to put things right
- We will determine if the right information is available
- If we cannot find a solution quickly we will register your problem as a complaint
- We will agree a plan of investigation and timescale with you
If your comment is about adoption issues but is not about a service provided by ACE please contact the Complaints Department of the relevant Local Authority:
- Solihull: 0121 704 8296
- Coventry: 0800 269 851
- Warwickshire: 01926 414 102
- Worcestershire: 01905 763 763
- Herefordshire 01432 260000
If the service you are unhappy about is from a different Local Authority please contact them directly.
Adoption Central England (ACE) is the regional adoption service for the following:
- Coventry City Council
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Warwickshire County Council
- Worcestershire Children's First
- Herefordshire Council
ACE will also consider prospective adopters from outside of the region if you are able to attend the training and can meet the needs of our children who are waiting for placement. For further information, visit the First4Adoption website which can provide help and support.