Support for adopted adults

Birth records counselling

We can help people over 18 to get information from their birth records.

ACE does not provide a search and intermediary service but can signpost you to OFSTED registered certifiable providers so that you have a clear understanding of the potential costs involved before you proceed.

Enquiry form for adoption records

Complete an enquiry form for adoption records