- CBeebies - Celebrating difference
- Big Issue - ‘Adopted identity is often invisible to society, like it’s something to be ashamed of. But it’s something to be proud of’
- Are you considering adopting one of the many children waiting the longest to be adopted? Listen to our #YouCanAdopt podcast, where @CarrieGrant1 and @DavidGrantSays talk with Kathryn and Adrian, who adopted three children with specific needs.
Bringing up children in a multi-racial society
- Encouraging children to value diversity
- CBeebies - Black History Month
- ACE - BAME groups ( PDF, 63 KB)
- How racism can affect child development (PDF, 455 KB)
- BBC News - Transracial adoption
- Experiences of transracial adoption
- Did you know that children with a disability can wait 11 months longer to be adopted? Listen to our #YouCanAdopt podcast, where @DavidGrantSays and @CarrieGrant1 interview single dad Ben, who adopted six children with additional help needs.