Family Connexions – Birth family support service
How can I contact Family Connexions for them to work with me?
You can contact Family Connexions yourself by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing that you would like some support from a Family Connexions worker.
by calling ACE on 0300 369 0556 and asking to speak to one of the Family Connexions team, where we can talk to you more about how we can help you.
You can ask one of the professionals supporting you to make a referral on your behalf, this could be:
- Your child’s social worker
- Your own social worker or personal advisor (if you have one)
- Your housing officer
- Your GP
- Your drug and alcohol support worker
- Your mental health support worker
- Your probation officer
- Your domestic abuse support worker.