Skip to main content
Two girls, best of friends

Mummy I want to marry my best friend Zoe and have children one day.

That's fine but where will you live?

In this house!

But where will Daddy and I live?

You will live here too. You can look after the children while Zoe and I go out and play.

Do you have a concern or complaint about Adoption Central England?

If you have concerns about any ACE services you, or the person you are acting on behalf of, can contact ACE on:

Tel: 0300 369 0556

Or email:

  • We will contact you to discuss your comment/complaint
  • We will listen carefully and record what you feel has gone wrong and what you think needs to happen to put things right
  • We will determine if the right information is available
  • If we cannot find a solution quickly we will register your problem as a complaint
  • We will agree a plan of investigation and timescale with you

Complaints received by ACE will either be resolved by ACE using the Warwickshire County Council Statutory Children’s Social Care Policy or in some cases the Warwickshire County Council Corporate Complaints policy, or by the child’s Local Authority using their procedures.

If your comment is about adoption issues but is not about a service provided by ACE please contact the Complaints Department of the relevant Local Authority:

Solihull: 0121 704 8296
Coventry: 0800 269 851
Warwickshire: 01926 414 102
Worcestershire: 01905 763 763
Herefordshire: 01432 260 180

Want to speak to someone?

Our office hours are 9am - 5:30pm Mon - Fri. To speak to one of the team for an initial conversation please call

0300 369 0556

All calls are in strictest confidence and any questions or queries will be answered by an experienced adoption social worker.

In an emergency which cannot wait until the ACE office opens please contact the Children’s Emergency Duty Team for your local authority.